Laser Surgery/Laser Therapy
Your pet’s health is as important to us as it is to you. We are pleased to offer laser surgery as an exciting new option for safe, comfortable treatment with:
- Less Pain
- Less Bleeding
- Shortened Recovery Time
Call us to see if your pet’s surgical procedure can be done better with a laser!
What is therapy laser?
Laser Therapy accelerates the body’s natural healing process through photo-bio-modulation. Laser therapy is effective in treating chronic conditions, acute conditions, and post- surgical pain and inflammation.
Non-pharmacologic pain relief
Effective for difficult conditions
Alternative to some surgeries
Fast treatment times
Easy, comfortable, non-invasive treatment
Applicable for all animals across a wide range of conditions routinely seen in practice.
- Degenerative joint and disc disease
- Hip dysplasia
- Dermatologic disorders (eg, hot spots, interdigital dermatitis, acral lick granuloma)
- Acute and chronic otitis
- Periodontal disease (eg, feline stomatitis)
- Post-operative healing (eg, to treat incision pain and reduce inflammation before the patient wakes up)
- Acute traumas (eg, sprains or strains without radiographic changes or ruptured ligaments)